Deposit your Research
We invite all uOttawa faculty, graduate students and researchers to contribute their research and teaching materials to uO Research.
Why Contribute? Benefits of uO Research
- Increased visibility on the web with priority indexing and ranking by search engines like Google Scholar.
- Impact tracking with usage statistics that demonstrate views and downloads of your work.
- Permanent URLs that will never change or break so you can link with confidence.
How to Submit: Step-by-Step
- Start a new submission by selecting the collection that corresponds to your department or research institute. If there is no collection for your department, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that one be created.
- Describe your work by filling in as many fields as possible to best describe the item. The more information you include, the more likely your research will be found at the top of online search results.
- When depositing a previously published article, include the journal's ISSN. This will let you verify your permissions automatically by checking the journal's self-archiving policy in the SHERPA/RoMEO database.
- Upload your file.
- If required by a publisher, select an embargo period.
- Complete your deposit by granting uO Research a non-exclusive distribution license.
Once your research is accepted for deposit by uO Research staff you will receive email notification with a permanent URL for your entry.
Login to get started:
At any time you can email email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.