uO Research is University of Ottawa's digital repository for research and teaching materials created by the university community and its affiliated partners. It provides open and permanent access to uOttawa scholarship thereby ensuring its wide dissemination and increased visibility online.
Communities and Collections
- 177 Biology, Neuroscience.
- 173 Sociology, Criminology and ...
- 167 Biology, Animal Physiology.
- 163 Language, Linguistics.
- 154 Literature, Canadian (French).
- 152 Health Sciences, Public Hea...
- 149 Women's Studies.
- 148 Biology, Microbiology.
- 145 Geology.
- 137 Engineering, System Science.
- < previous next >